Friday, November 9, 2007

Rant of the day... cancer cures

From the Herald Sun's feedback section... today's expert scientific advice!

Thi report is a lot of crap I can say this on authority as I have been a cancer sufferer I coud destroy ths article line by line but ther is not enough time in this colum however one thing sticks out like a sore thumb "maximise fruit and vegetables and not bother with vitamin supplements." there is very little goodness in today's mass produced vegtables and fruit to consume the vitamins and minerals that once were in a single peach you would need today over 50 peaches . All I can say is this idiot must be paid by the drug companies. An excellent article my foot a lot of crap more like it . There is a cure for cancer and it dosn't involve drugs and it works I've proved it.

From here

No comments: